Following her graduate studies, Toni Callicott came to San Bernardino where she began her employment at the San Bernardino County Public Health Department, coordinating clinical services throughout the county.
Toni started her own marketing firm which gave her a unique perspective as a small business owner in the city.
Toni has a long history working with St. Bernardine Medical Center beginning in 1979, and has served in various positions including Director of Marketing and Philanthropy, Chair of the St. Bernardine Medical Center Foundation, and Chair of the St. Bernardine Medical Center Community Board of Directors.
Charitable & Service Organizations
Devoting her available time to charitable and service organizations in the city, Toni Callicott has served as:
- President of the Arrowhead United Way
- President of the American Cancer Society
- Vice Chair of the American Heart Association
- Vice Chair of the Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
In addition to serving as Water Board President for over 20 years, Toni has served as:
- Board member of the National Orange Show, and of Santa Claus, Incorporated
- Chair of the California Housing Foundation on which she still serves
- Chair of the Civil Service Commission for the City of San Bernardino
- Chair of the Juvenile Justice Commission for the San Bernardino County Probation Department
- Toni became the Chief Executive Officer of the American Red Cross Inland Empire Chapter in 2002